THE ENLIGHTENMENT TEXT OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CODE WITH THE LAW NO 6698
As AKADEMİ BANT VE FİLM SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company”), we attach great importance to the storage of your personal data in accordance. Therefore, we would like to enlighten you within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Code with the Law No. 6698 (“Code”).
The data owned by you can be recorded, stored, classified, updated, and in necessary situations, transferred to third parties by the Company as the data controller by objectives determined by herein the Enlightenment Text.
Within the scope of our commercial relations or our service relationship with you, your personal data we obtain in the following ways; within the framework of the purpose that requires processing and only in connection with this purpose, in a limited and measured manner, maintaining the accuracy and the most up-to-date state of personal data, we inform you that the personal data we obtained in the ways stated below can be recorded, stored, preserved, re-organized, shared with the institutions that are legally authorized to demand these data, transferred to the domestic and foreign third parties in the compliance with conditions established in the Code, assigned, classified and processed in similar ways counted in the Code, in the context of the commercial or service relationship.
What Kind of Your Personal Data is Processed?
The personal data that are provided to us by yourself as data subject can be processed by us. The examples of the personal data that could be subject to data processing are stated below:
Name, surname, gender, the data required for drawn up a certificate or invoice such as identity card.
Telephone number, full address, e-mail, in-company communication info (interphone number, institutional e-mail address)
Financial Data: Credit Card and Bank Account Info
Which Methods is Personal Data Collected?
Your personal data are obtained via the forms that you filled in the website “www.—.com”.
For Which Objectives is Personal Data Processed?
In accordance with the Law, as Data Controller, we will record, store, classify, update, and process your personal data pursuant to the Articles 5 and 6 of the Code in order to fulfill the purposes specified in the following paragraph and within the framework described below.
- Execution of information security processes, execution of fringe benefits and interests processes for employees, conducting audit/ethical activities, conducting training activities, organizing access authorizations, executing financial and accounting affairs, planning, execution and management of commercial partnerships and strategies correctly, ensuring legal, commercial and physical security for ourself and business partners, ensuring corporate functioning, planning and execution of management and communication activities, contacting with personal data subjects who send their requests and complaints to us, and providing demand and complaint management, event management, planning and executing employee satisfaction and / or loyalty processes, following financial and /or accounting affairs, following legal affairs, fulfillment of obligations arising from employment contracts and/or legislation for company employees, ensuring the security of company fixtures and/or resources, Planning and executing company audit of activities, planning and executing external training activities, planning and execution of the operational activities required to ensure that the company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and/or relevant legislation, following up recruitment applications, improving the services and products provided by our company and performing statistical analysis in order to plan and manage its operation
What is the Legal Basis for Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data, other than your Special categories of personal data, in line with the purposes specified within the scope of herein the Enlightenment Text
• Pursuant to Article 5/2 (c) of the Law, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, because it is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, and / or
• As it is mandatory to fulfill our legal obligations as a data controller pursuant to Article 5/2 (ç) of the Law, and / or
• Since data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right pursuant to Article 5/2 (d) of the Law, and / or
• Pursuant to Article 5/2 (f) of the Law, as a data controller, we collect, process and transfer it to third parties in Turkey as it is compulsory for our legitimate interests. Since these data processing and transfer activities are carried out in accordance with the legal bases mentioned above, your explicit consent is not required for them.
The transfer of your non-special personal data abroad is made based on your express consent pursuant to Article 9/1 of the Law.
Your special categories of personal data are collected, processed, and transferred based on your consent pursuant to Articles 8 and 9 in accordance with Article 6/2 of the Code in line with the purposes specified within the scope of this Enlightenment Text.
With Whom and For Which Objectives is Your Personal Data Transferred?
The personal data specified above; your identity information can be shared with the consultant firms due to take consultancy through various subjects.
In an attempt to fulfill our legal obligations, especially to use our right of defense, we can share your personal data with our lawyers, and institutions and companies as long as it is appropriate to law and procedures within our obligations to perform legal demands such as court decisions or evidence request.
Your personal data you shared with our Company can be shared with the third-party firms that we take service, support or consultancy such as our third party associates which resident in Turkey, lawyer, financial consultant, auditor.
Abroad, With Whom and For Which Objectives is Your Personal Data Transferred?
If your personal data is required within the framework of the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with Article 9/1 of the Law, your personal data for communication in overseas travel, marketing activities and fair organizations and trainings, providing travel organization and contact management within the scope of foreign trade, can be shared with third parties abroad. Subject to the same principles, if there is a need to share your personal data with third parties abroad in case of legitimate purposes and requirements, since services such as server, domain, hosting, IT, storage, data security software, business development, data analysis, security are taken from companies located abroad, we may need to share your personal data to the third parties abroad.
In the event that your personal data will be transferred abroad, we will definitely inspect whether there is sufficient protection in the foreign country where your personal data will be transferred and whether the necessary measures can be taken by the institution to which your personal data will be transferred abroad, even if there is not enough protection on the basis of the country, and that your personal data cannot be adequately protected. In case of doubt, your personal data will not be transferred abroad.
How Long Have We Stored Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be stored in our company and on —.com website servers for a period of 1 year unless it is required to be stored longer in accordance with the legislation. After this period, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed and/or anonymized by our company or upon your request, by means of the methods within the scope of the Code and related regulations. You can always withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data other than those required by law.
What Are Your Rights Within The Scope of Code?
As personal data owners, in accordance with Article 11 of Law with no. 6698; You have the right to learn about the processing of your personal data, its purpose and whether they are used for their intended purpose, to know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred, to request the correction of the deficiencies, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event of the disappearance of the reasons for processing, to appeal, to request the removal of the damage. If you submit your requests to our Company with the methods set out below, our Company will finalize your request as soon as possible and free of charge within thirty days at the latest in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 13 of the same Law. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, our Company may charge a fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your request clearly includes the necessary information identifying your identity in order to use your rights mentioned above and your explanations about your right to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the Code numbered 6698 and are related to the Personal Data Protection; You can send a signed copy of the application form, which you can obtain from our company, to ŞERİFALİ MAHALLESİ BURHAN SK. NO: 33/2 ÜMRANİYE/İSTANBUL by hand with documents identifying you, you can send it via notary public or other methods specified in the Law No. 6698 or send it to the … e-mail address with a secure electronic signature.